Thursday, March 13, 2014

A Clean House

So today I'm feeling very accomplished, I vacuumed, swept and mopped the floors, I cleaned the kitchen and wiped down the cabinets and countertops and finally cleaned the bathrooms! It always feels good to have a clean flat! Although I have to admit I'm a little too lazy to actually keep it that way all the time. And to top it off I also count it as my workout for the day!

The other day I went shopping for a bachelorette gift for my sister in law, she is getting married in two weeks time! Even though she is in South Africa and I missed the bachelorette party and the kitchen tea :'( I still wanted to get her something fun. My husband and I are flying back next week for the wedding, we are both so excited because we haven't been back since our wedding last year in April and we are missing our friends and family like crazy. I also can't wait to be able to go to the beach and get a nice tan!

When I was looking for a gift I couldn't help myself and picked up a few things from both Primark and New Look. My hubby accidentally stood on my sunglasses at the end of last year and I have been meaning to find another pair to replace them so when I saw these at Primark I couldn't say no, the same goes for the coral bag. I also got a pair of knitted boots that were on sale and the clothes are all from new look and they were all on sale too, I love sales!



xo Kristy

No comments:

Post a Comment